Things are getting better though. The pumping and bottle feeding is helping a lot! It's been giving me more time to hang out with Chase. He is really a funny little guy! He loves to pretend to be mad and then when I make a grumpy face at him, he lights up with a huge smile! He likes to say yes, then change his answer to no to the same question, and then vice-versa.
![]() |
| This is him next to me while I'm feeding Trevor. He always wants to be right at my feet or playing next to me when I sit down to feed Trevor. |
He loves being my little helper. If I ask him if he'd like to help me make dinner, he says yes! with a huge smile. When I'm cleaning the bathrooms, he asks "me do it?" He is getting so big!
He loves to follow Owen around all day. I don't know what he would do without his big brother. The great thing is that Owen loves his little shadow too. They play cars and legos and pretend all sort of fun things. He like to be read stories, and most of all he loves to be tickled.
He's recently entered the stage where he doesn't want to nap. He'll fight it all day, and then once I'm not looking and the pressure is off, he'll fall asleep somewhere. When Owen got to this stage, I let it drive me crazy. But since I know it's just how this age goes, it makes me laugh.
He is needing so much attention right now, so it can be really difficult some days to not get frustrated with him. He'll ask for something, even though he can get it himself, just so I will say yes, and spend time helping him. Even though I love him more than anything in the world, there are times I can really reach my limit trying to figure out what he needs/wants and how to take care him. I just want so much for him to be the happy little Chase that he is. He is so much fun when his needs are met!
Lets hope I can just keep finding more ways to juggle three as we go through this year of changes, and that Chase will continue learning how to share my attention as he gets older.
I love you my little Chaser-beam!

1 comment:
cute as a bug, always shows the fun in his face.....
Post a Comment