Trevor is so much fun these days! He is getting more active all the time. He loves to play with his toys and sit up now. He got his two bottom teeth over these last couple of weeks and he is finding lots of things to chew on with his new little chompers.
I went back to nursing instead of pumping and feeding last week and it's been going great. I decided that if he wants to nurse, it's going to have to be out in the middle of whatever is going on, even if the boys are loud and crazy. I even tell Chase to bring me a story and I'll read to him while I nurse Trevor. It seems to be helping everyone feel better about Trevor's nursing time. He is a lot of fun to nurse and cuddle, and loves to grab at my face, hair, mouth while he eats, it's very entertaining to him. :)
This month at Trevor's check-up heWeighed: 18 lbs. 8 oz.
Measured: 28 in. long
and head size measured 18 in.
That put him in the 90th percentiles for height and head size, and around 50th for weight. He seems chunkier than that to me, but maybe it's just his chubby cheeks that throws me off. :) He has just always been a big boy!
He is such a funny boy. I can see his personality coming out more all of the time. When he plays in his exersaucer, he loves to look in the little mirror and make faces at himself. It's fun just to watch him playing and interacting with the boys too.
His nap/sleep schedule finally regulated out this month with him taking two 2-hour naps and one 1-1 1/2 hour nap in the evening. He likes going to bed between 7 and 7:30 and wakes up bright and early between 6 and 7Am. 6am still seems seems way too early for me. But sometimes I enjoy the quiet time with Trevor before the rest of the craziness begins.
We haven't done much with solids yet. He was loving the rice cereal for a while, and I tried some other veggies, but after a while of that he just wasn't wanting/needing it anymore. So for now we are waiting until he seems like he is really ready. I made a bunch of baby food, so it's all just waiting in the freezer for now. My mom said she didn't give us solids until 9 or 10 months, same with my mother-in-law. So we will see!




1 comment:
he is so darling! Such perfect mix of you two! I love those blue eyes!
Post a Comment