Friday, March 23, 2012

Wow Look at Me

I'm 8 Months!!! 
I love to roll around till I get where I want to go, I was scooting for a while, but now am too lazy to do that
I love to eat. I've started eating baby crackers and little teething biscuits with my four sharp teeth.
I am most happy when I am being entertained by my brothers. I'm completely content watching them play cars and all kinds of things for hours.
I love cuddles from my Mommy, Daddy and brothers. Especially when I'm not feeling well when I'm getting more teeth.
I enjoy giving slobbery baby kisses, grabbing my feet and singing Da Da Da. It is one of my favorite things to do to pass the time.
 My mommy wants me to be on a schedule, but I'm a non-comformist. I like to keep her on her toes, always guessing when I need my food and naps. I especially love to wake up at night and eat so my mommy has to wake up to and cuddle with me until I feel better.

 This is my scrunchy face. I do this when people are trying to get me to smile and I am tired of getting my picture taken.
Here it is again
And again
I am a happy boy. My family loves me so much and they are very lucky to have me! Here's to another fast and fun month!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

love these photos, so cute