Monday, April 2, 2012

Egg Hunt

We are all looking foreword to Easter this weekend. Luckily the weather cooperated enough for us on Friday morning to have the boys first little egg hunt at playgroup. 

 He has grown up so much since last year! I was looking at last year's egg hunt and he had no Idea what he was doing. He was a little pro at it this year of course! :)
 Owen and the bigger kids took off in a rush. They were running around like crazy to find all of the eggs. They were so cute.
 I tried to get a picture of him climbing up to get the one in the corner. Some of the eggs took a little more effort to find.
 I love their silly expressions. These two are the most fun right now, they are such great buddies and are pretty much inseparable these days.
 The babies got to enjoy a little bit of Easter fun indoors. Trevor kept stealing Henry's eggs, and Henry didn't seem to mind at all. Guess he is the nicer one of the two.
Here's to a Happy Easter!

No comments: