It was so amazing seeing this family strong in the gospel and their daughter getting sealed in the temple because Brad knocked on their door in Chili about 9 years ago. I felt such a sweet spirit through all of the events of the day. I'm so happy that Brad got that experience of being on a mission!
I was kind of dreading the 16 hours in the car going there and back. But it was seriously great! Trevor was a little angel. He was the one I was most worried about since he is getting so much more restless and mobile these days. But he drank his milk and munched on his crackers and teethers, and when he'd get tired, he'd just cry for a second then be asleep.
Owen and Chase had their toys and books and movies to keep them busy and besides one stop in Elko each way to get out and eat and play, the kids stayed in the car and were happy!
We got to catch up with Broe and Beth and Leith and Leigh. The weather was 80+ degrees, and Brad and I got to enjoy some time together going to the sealing at the Salt Lake Temple. We had so much fun visiting with everyone, I wished we would have had another week to just hang out! Cousins played non-stop and everyone slept good at night because we wore ourselves out with all the fun we were having!




No comments:
Post a Comment