Life is going great. I enjoy sunday, the peace and quiet we get to enjoy of being together with nothing on our agenda other than relaxing and spending time with each other.
These past few weeks have been going by without too much eventfulness around here. Brad is going to work and to his classes and I am taking care of the kiddoes. We both have our part in helping our family grow and progress right now, but sometimes it can feel like there are long days and I'm not accomplishing much.
There are so many great things happening in our family right now. I've been watching the kids progress in all kinds of avenues and become closer in their relationship to each other all of the time. I've been able to learn so much about myself since becoming a mom and have noticed I have so much more patience, understanding and love than I ever had before. I've also watched Brad become much more well rounded and capable over this last year or so as he has learned to juggle several responsibilities at once. I love the changes and growth I see in everyone!
Conference is always a great time for me to have moments of clarity that everything we are doing now is exactly the right thing. We are raising and teaching children in the gospel. We are praying and reading scriptures and trying to grow closer to our Heavenly Father. And despite what's going on everywhere else in the world, the work in our homes with our families is the most important work.
I am so grateful for this little family I can hold and cherish and be with forever. I am also grateful for the sunday nap I got today. haha :)
No comments:
Post a Comment