Sunday, January 13, 2013

December

 It's hard to believe Christmas has come and gone already! I am still amazed at how time flies lately. Our Christmas was so much fun! We got to stay home and have our own little Christmas with the boys and we loved it! Having three boys in the house made for lots of cars, legos, etc. I love the feeling that builds up to Christmas, making new family traditions, the songs, lights, decorations, stories, hot chocolate, and christmas eve together.
Part of our December was spent with me planning a Christmas piano recital. I didn't get a picture with everyone who preformed, but it turned out so great! Every student did an amazing job, it has been a lot of fun watching them progress. Music and teaching has really helped me have an outlet while being a full time mommy. :)
The boys loved making crafts and things for Christmas, and we loved having Daddy home more over winter break to do fun things with us. Some of the other pictures are just of the three boys playing together before Christmas.

This winter has been much colder and snowier than I remember last year being. The kids have enjoyed playing in the snow, sledding, eating it, etc. Yay for winter! :)



No comments: