
So I used to think blogging was kind of dumb and a waste of time but now I am starting to come around. Owen is napping and now it's my time to shine! haha. So Brad and I have been doing so awesome lately! I've realized that just talking and opening up to each other a lot can make a world of difference! It's not like we were avoiding each other but just not taking the quality time.
Another great factor has been the favors. I started cooking again and making lunches for Brad everyday and ironing his shirts. And I have found that a little goes a long way. Now he is always complimenting me and doing little things for me that help out so much! He is always a good dad and husband, but I tell you what it's like the love I give him turns out to lift him up and support him and in turn lifts me up by him turning around and loving and supporting me even more.
I am really happy to be married and realize all the things that help us grow in our relationship. I'd love it if everyone shared their feelings/ theories on what helps marriages grow.

I thought these were kinda funny. LOL
1 comment:
I just realized that you've been posting on this blog and not on the one that I subscribed to on Reader! Anyway, it looks like I've missed some of the action, but have quickly been filled in! I think you are such a cute family and I wish that we were closer to hang out and let the boys spend quality cousin time together. Hopefully soon!
Post a Comment