Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Chase!

A Little collage of Chase's growth over the last year . . .

Yay, 12 months!
I took 3 steps on my own monday night! Woohoo!
Checkin out my sweet new toys!
Mom and Dad got me a car!

Brad and I were both super tired from our trip, so we made it simple, a stack of cupcakes!
Chase is the sweetest, happiest baby. The last 12 months have flown by like crazy! I love getting to know him and his little personality! Right now he is sick with a cold on his birthday but he is still playing and smiling. What a sweetie! Monday night, while my parents were still in town from watching the boys for us during our trip, we had a little party for him. He was a little trooper and slept really good after it was all over. Brad's parents were able to come also, and my Grandma Taylor and Ida were there since they were on their way to idaho the next day with my Mom and Dad.

No comments: