We went out and came home to relax and soon found ourselves involved in whatever. I got Chase in his jammies and then moved on to do some laundry. I hear Owen telling me from the bathroom as he is laughing that Chase is playing in the water. I figured Chase was splashing at the water as he usually does while he is leaning over the side of the tub, so I figured I'd go grab him in a second and drain the water.
Well, by the time I had walked in to the bathroom, Brad had already gotten there and was starting the peeling down process of Chase's soaking wet clothes. Oh yes, he was just hanging out IN the bathtub in his jammies for who know how long! He was as happy as can be. He must have crawled in after discovering a toy he wanted or something. He really is a funny little guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment