Sunday, August 1, 2010

Love Camping

This weekend we decided kind of last minute to head to our favorite camping spot near the Yuba river. Well, actually our favorite spot was taken but after a few minutes of being mad, we ventured off to discover another really fun spot.

It's quite a drive in to get there. Lots of jeep trails and some crazy rocks to get over. These are the times I'm glad we have a gas hog jeep. So I guess now you don't have to sell the jeep babe. haha!

We took and edited all of the pictures on our new iphone 4's. They are pretty sweet. And with AT&T letting everyone upgrade early this year, I didn't just get Brad's hand me down 3gs from last year again. haha

Chase is the happiest little camper now. He was like a little dream on this camp trip! I think now that he figured out what was going on. He went right to sleep and slept all night and took naps and played all day without a fuss.

So I guess the first couple of times it was a little rough was all worth it now. haha

Owen always sleeps good camping too. But I kind of remember the same thing with him at first too. He has his own little kid-sized sleeping bag and we bring the pack n play for chase to sleep in.

Owen and Chase were content just to throw rocks and look for bugs the whole time.
Cuddling in the morning before we got up and out of our warm bed to make breakfast.

We went hiking and found an amazing swimming hole. So we jumped in and cooled off. It was perfect weather and super beautiful. Probably my favorite camping trip of the year!

No comments: