
I set my hair appointment for Saturday last week for my usual trim and highlights and halfway through the week I got a wild streak and wanted something different and not so subtle. Ha! Well so far I am actualy liking it, but still getting used to seeing my dark hair in the reflection. Brad keeps checking it out like 20 times a day, I can't figure out if he likes it or is just trying to figure out what colors are in it. hehe



3 comments:
Tirza, I LOVE it!!! The color makes your eyes look so pretty. Definitely a good choice.
I would say you are a Redhead!
You are beautiful every color!
Change is always fun!
Good for you and Good for Brad too!
It threw me off for a second when I first pulled it up. It looks so cute. I'm jealous you are one of those people who can pull off any color and look good. It does look like it has a lot of red in it, and a good mix of others. Way cute!
Post a Comment