Monday, February 21, 2011

Boys, boys

Lately Owen has become a collector of "little things." He loves finding things like beads, paper clips, little containers, etc. and puts them all together into a little bag or box and then plays with them over and over. Here he is playing with his new set of paper clips he got from the dollar store. He made tons and tons of necklaces, airplanes and anything else he could think of. He is so cute and focused, I just had to get some pictures of him in action. Next time I will try and get some pictures of his "collections."

 My big four year old wearing a silly grin.  I told him to look up and smile, so this is what he had for me.



Lately Chase has been extra silly and active. He loves to get his picture taken, so he strikes a pose for me just so I'll take a picture.
 He also loves talking on the phone
 And of course he loves to eat! He pretty much eats all day if I let him.
 My little 1 1/2 year old striking another pose for me.
I love my boys more than anything in the world! They are the center of my universe and the happiness in my life!

1 comment:

AdaMandy said...

I love the posing it made me laugh. Too cute. Atleast Owen is easy to please right? What fun boys you have