I am starting to get excited about baby stuff and getting things together for a new baby. I think there is just something so exciting about having a new baby straight from heaven join a family. I love having new baby stuff, blankets, clothes and stuff especially for the new baby.
I actually made my first baby purchase last night, and it was kind of a gamble because it wasn't a gender neutral item, but I thought what the heck, it we find out at our ultrasound that it's a boy then I can exchange it. But I really really REALLY feel like this is going to be a girl! There is kind of a list of reasons why, but mostly I just feel like it is.
Anyway, some goals of this pregnancy are to maintain a healthy diet, not give into my bad cravings so much, exercise regularly, mon. wed. fri., even if it's just elliptical or walking. I worked really hard after having Chase to lose my baby weight and get to my goal weight. And so my goal for this pregnancy is to NOT have to work so hard to get back into shape after having this baby. So . .. I'll be sharing some stats every so often to keep myself in check and to hopefully remember more details about this pregnancy than in the past.
Four Months
MAMA
So, since I'll be 16 weeks tomorrow, my four month stats:Prepregnancy weight:125, waist size, 29
Current weight: 130, waist size 30 1/2
So far my clothes are still fitting comfortably so that is a plus!
I do have some sciatic nerve pain at the end of the day already and some heart burn? Two things I think are strange to have so early on in pregnancy.
So basically the good things about this time of pregnancy are:
-Less mood swings
-Feeling the baby move
-Glowing skin, or so they say
BABY
Some things about the baby:
-4 1/2 inches long, size of an avocado
-weight 3 oz.
-baby will double weight and add inches to their length in the next few weeks
-eyes and ears are almost in the right spots now
-growing toenails
-heart is pumping about 25 quarts of blood each day

2 comments:
Wahoo look at you go. I'm glad you are feeling better. I voted girl, I hope that's what you've got inside you. If not, you do make some beautiful boys. :)
Hope for healthy baby girl and plan for a healthy baby boy...odds are you win either way, but I really wanted a girl after my 1st girl so they would have what I did not have, a sister.
You are beautiful and a great Mom. Joy for a new baby....love ya baby!
me
Post a Comment