This last week or so, we have just been up to regular stuff mostly. Brad is taking classes and working in-between. I decided not to take classes this spring and I'm thankful for the break. The boys seem much happier and we are all a little less stressed out, especially now that I am feeling better.
This month has kind of been dragging though, it seems like forever until we get to go to our next Dr. appt. and have the ultrasound! I think that's how it goes, whenever I am anxious for something to happen, time slows down!
We decided to buy a new car a few weeks ago since we've got baby #3 on the way. It seemed like it was about time, and with it being tax season and getting a return this year, we decided to sell my car we've had since we got married and get something bigger.
At first we thought SUV for sure, since we are the outdoorsy adventurous type. But after looking at the space in SUV's like the honda pilot, toyota highlander and other smaller non-Suburban SUV's, there wasn't as much space as a minivan. Plus most SUV's max out at 16mpg vs. 25 or so in a van. So we decided to be practical and get a van. We almost got a Chrysler Town and Country, but read tons and tons of poor reviews and other negative stuff about it, then we were torn between the Odyssey and the Toyota Sienna since they are pretty much neck and neck with quality and performance. But in the end we got the Honda.
We are pretty excited about it and it rides great! We got something nice to hopefully last us through lots of soccer games and running kids around while our kids are growing up. So we just barely got it this week, so that was kind of the highlight of our week.
Just a cute shot of the boys playing around on the piano
Brad took this last week-the first belly photo so far
The new swagger wagon. hehe!
It's got lots of fun stuff like power sliding doors, so I don't even have to pull the doors open, leather/heated seats, moon roof, stow and go seats, etc. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment