Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Break

This week was Brad's spring break. It really flew by without us doing anything I thought we would do. But we did manage to have a couple of fun nights out with the boys. One of the things we like to do is go to the mall and let the boys run around or play at the little play place. Most of the time we don't really have any shopping to do, but we'll just look around and browse some shops.

We also got to enjoy a dinner out for FHE and our new favorite yogurt shop called yogurt beach. We watched movies and caught up on some shows including American idol. And we played on our iPads some more of course! I'm pretty sure we had a couple of lazy days this week too where we were all in our pjs till noon.

I think in a way I might have had more fun than Brad this week though with a few unexpected girls nights out. First there was a "The Bachelor" finale party. A bunch of girls got together after kids were in bed with lots of goodies to munch on. Someone even brought sparkling cider and candles. We were up till midnight watching the finale and the show right after. My sister also came into town unexpectedly and she and I got to enjoy some good time together and a night out to the temple. And the other was a sushi and movie date with my friend Mandy. We just had to get out together cause it's been awhile! We decided that when Brad and her husband are mountain biking, we are allowed to get out more since they are always out doing their thing. But now with school, cold weather and all the other stuff that fills the time, we haven't enjoyed getting out as much.

Anyway three girls nights out in a week was a blast but definitely not the norm. Guess it was a week of catching up for doing nothing the last few months.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

AdaMandy said...

Thanks for our girls date. I love hanging with you. I guess that's the one nice thing about the boys mtn biking obsession, it gives us the excuse to go more. :)