Brad responded to a local geocacher who got himself pretty stuck in the mud in the mountains near us while he was out planting a new geocache. At first I was telling him I thought it was weird wasting his time by helping this guy out who he didn't even know. But then I realized that maybe that could be us and we'd need a little help sometime too. So I decided we should all go and make some fun out of it.
The boys loved the mud of course. And after getting the guy out, we went to get a first to find cache.
A picture of the guy spinning out. He was completely high centered and buried pretty deep in the mud.
I thought this was a funny face
Owen being his silly self
Getting ready to jump in
They had more fun throwing pebbles and rocks in the pools of water floating down the road
They ended up jacking up the jeep as far as they could, then putting tons of rocks under the tires
It took like an hour of just placing rocks under the tires and getting the guy all hooked up to Brad's jeep
The two jeeps hooked up and ready to pull the guy out of the mud
The muddy spot that remained when the jeep was out!




1 comment:
She that's the fun things about boys, they aren't afraid to get dirty. Gabe hates getting her shoes dirty. We have yet to get her to play in the mud.
Post a Comment