I've always liked food, cooking it, smelling it, enjoying the yummy combinations of flavors....however my mind is playing games with me now and is making everything seem soooo much better than it already was.

I'll dream about textures and combinations of food. Yummy warm pancakes with butter and syrup, or the way chocolate feels in my mouth when I eat it.
If I make something sweet or pull warm bread out of the oven then it's totally all-down hill from there. :)

It's funny to me that I am like so enthralled with food lately that I had to write about it! I don't know if anyone has gone through this while pregnant or if I went through this with my other two, but I am really finding it hard lately to take it easy when it comes to food. lol.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
3 comments:
Tirza, that is how I am when I am pregnant also! I not only dream about it, all food tastes 100 times better when I am pregnant!!! I still love food when I'm not, but it doesn't taste quite as good as when I'm expecting!!!
Ha! I think my pregnancies are always revolving around food. Heck, not being prego those pictures look amazingly good. I think you're good if you can talk your way out of it. I never do. :)
Well, those beautiful food pictures are no help! Ha ha. I love food too. In my mind I know I probably only need 250 extra calories a day... but my tummy says otherwise.
Post a Comment