Last thursday I flew to Arizona to visit my two sisters, Rainya and Lottie. Lottie lives there, and Rainya is staying there with her for a few weeks while attending an alternative health clinic to help her get back on her feet after a battle with ovarian cancer over the last 10 months.
I am so so glad I got to go and be with my sisters. I am even more glad I got to go and see Rainya doing amazingly well. When I saw her 8 months ago, she was just beginning the process of chemo and fighting the cancer, and there were a lot of different emotions involved. Now I look at her, and see this amazing, strong and beautiful woman who is so much stronger and more alive than I've ever seen her.
I got to stay and visit until yesterday morning. We had so much fun together! We got to do some shopping, swimming and laying out, got a visit in to the temple, did some cooking and had some good late-night talks. We also had a night of nail painting and hair and messages. The three of us haven't been together for a few years and was so needed. I love both of them so much and miss them a ton!
My beautiful sister, Rainya
Our afternoon at the Mesa temple
Lottie and I
I had some fun on the plane ride home editing some photos on my ipad. :)
Rainya and I
The three of us together! Rainya and I are 9 years apart and Lottie and I are 2 1/2 years apart.

No comments:
Post a Comment