Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

To the greatest Dad, Dadda, Daddy in the world! Thank you for loving me and the boys with all of your heart, for giving your all to them and devoting your time and attention to their needs. I am so grateful for marrying someone I was in love with, but that love has only grown deeper as he became a Father and showed his love to our sweet boys.  Happy Father's Day Babe!


It was hard to find pictures of the three of them together!


Today the boys and I made Brad breakfast and brought him his present in bed. This picture is of the boys sneaking down the hall with his gift. 
The yummy breakfast we got ready for him
 Chase wanted me to take a picture of him since I was taking pictures of the food!
 Opening his present
Cheese!
 A great early morning bed-head shot of all my cute boys!

No comments: