Saturday, June 25, 2011

Some Fun Last-Hurrahs!

So our crazy fun friends, the Flukigers are moving next week. So we've spent some time together these last couple of months trying to fit in some last good times together in Reno before we have to say goodbye. Sniff Sniff...

I feel like it's hard to find couple friends where both the husbands and wives become friends and mesh well together. Mandy and I have found tons of things in common and never run out of things to talk about. Brad and Adam have mountain biking, geocaching, iphones, etc. as some of their main common interests, but even above that, they have seemed to really get along well overall and enjoy hanging out whenever they can. 

Us at the new X-Men movie! We enjoyed the movie, talking and yummy munchies while we hung out. 
 Cheese!
 These are such great poses guys!

One of the things Mandy and I have loved to go and do is eat Sushi! We figured since the guys can leave us with the kids for hours at a time to go mountain biking or geocaching, we could at least splurge for an hour or so and enjoy our favorite food! I will miss not having my sushi pal this summer, I will also miss our chats and other fun girl's nights out too! 
 Ready to get stuffed!
 We always eat a ton when we go out! We end up so full, but it's oh so good!
 The table totally hides that I'm pregnant here! But I definitely felt super extra pregnant for the rest of the night after stuffing myself! haha.

The guys being goofy as always on one of their last rides together. 
 I think this picture is awesome. And I think it's great that they combined the two things they love to do, geocaching and mountain biking. 

1 comment:

AdaMandy said...

Ah man we miss u guys already. Come visit. :)