The last couple of months were cold, cold and rainy. It felt like there was a couple of weeks there with no sun at all! It was a little depressing, so we tried to make the most of it. There was one morning I woke up early with the boys and watched the rain fall outside while we drank hot chocolate and the boys played by the fire in their camp gear. Luckily as of last week, we are finally enjoying some great summer weather!
Watching the rain fall outside
I thought this one was cute
It was hard to believe that even in June it was cold enough to have a fire!
Owen is a good fake sleeper
These next pictures are actually from April. The boys and I enjoyed a few nice days where we went to the park and rode our bikes around the marina as much as we could while the weather was nice. Afterwards the boys played at the park until it got dark. There were tons of kids out since the nice weather was still a little rare, and afterwards we were sure to have fill up on some yummy ice cream!
I love my boys so much, they are so much fun to hang out with!
In April we set the boys room up to share with toddler beds and matching bedding. Chase is in Owen's bed here, but he loves his bed too.
A lot of times at night I come in their room to check out the giggling, and they are all cuddled up in one bed being silly and snuggly.
Such happy faces
My big almost 2-year old now. He has done really well with being in a toddler bed, but unfortunately he has rolled out a few times during the night, once taking quite a fall and getting a yucky cut above his left eye. He is learning not to be quite as wiggly, but still every now and again I'll come in and check on him and he'll be sound asleep on the floor by his bed.
1 comment:
matching bedding is so fun. I ended up just putting both my boys in the queen bed that we have for guests because they wanted to sleep together anyways.
Post a Comment