Saturday, July 16, 2011

Girl's Night Out/Baby Shower

This week has been a busy one to say the least. It seemed like everything was crammed into this week before the baby arrives. Chase's birthday party, family visiting, baby shower dinner with friends from this ward and a baby shower lunch with another group of friends from my previous ward, and our anniversary. Wow! So now it's time to relax and let this baby come!




 This ward has been so wonderful and welcoming. I feel like I have met some fantastic women that have really become great friends! We had so much fun talking and hanging out. I think we stayed from 7 pm till like 10:00 that night just talking and having a great time!


 It was hard to get a good picture using my phone with this lighting, but these are my friends from my previous ward that threw me a little baby luncheon today after we got back from our anniversary night! They are so awesome, and we have fun getting together for playgroups and always have fun hanging out!

No comments: