Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy Fourth of July

Daddy and Chase looking cool
 Having fun taking boat and jet ski rides
 My cute little Chase man
 Begging for more watermelon
 Downing some more watermelon. You can see the juice streaks down his little belly.
 Owen and Mom being silly
 It kinda looks like I'm hiding a watermelon under my swimsuit, haha.
 Brad and the boys flew a kite once the wind picked up in the afternoon
 The boys were cute running through the sagebrush following Brad and the kite around

 Didn't know eating too much watermelon could put you to sleep.

We enjoyed our fourth of july this year with Brad's family in Fallon out at Lahontan lake. We wanted to go to Tahoe over the weekend, but heard the water is full and the beach's a little scarce, so we decided not to fight the crowds, and just relax in Fallon.

We drove out Sunday night and enjoyed some time talking and checking out Grandma and Grandpa's chickens. We had dinner and watched a cute movie and the boys loved having a sleepover.

Lake Lahontan is really full too so finding beach was pretty impossible, but we did the best we could and ended up having a good time there with a descent spot to play and enjoy the day. Hope everyone had a great fourth!

1 comment:

AdaMandy said...

I love the watermelon pictures. Chase looks so cute. Man I can't remember the last time I flew a kite. I'm jealous.