Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fall Pics

Took some pictures of the boys last week, right before Chase and I came down with the stomach Flu. Thank goodness I got them when I did! Got some cute ones, although Chase was not wanting to sit down for more than two seconds. Now we just need a new family picture!







I couldn't manage to get one of the three of them....this shot sums up how I was doing capturing their attention while taking the photos. Not so good. This picture makes me laugh.  






Chase didn't want to smile for me so I could get a good picture of JUST him looking AND smiling. hum bug. He is still a cutie, looks kinda like "huh.... say what?" :)

1 comment:

Jason and Brianne Kjar said...

super cute maybe we could come over and you could take some pics of my babies. We still don't have leaves on the ground.