It's that fun time of year again, pretty fall colors, halloween decorations, carving pumpkins and kids getting excited for trick or treating. It's so much fun with kids, it's quickly becoming one of my favorite holidays for sure!
Taking a ride in the wagon
I think Chase would be very happy to live on a farm. I kept losing track of him cause he was just running around everywhere, feeling completely at home .
My busy boy
Owen got hold of this greenish white pumpkin that he fell in love with, it was too cute. He totally had his little heart set on it!
Checking out the "white pumpkin" haha.
The boys discovered the slide and some other fun activities after they picked out their pumpkins. I wish we could have spent more time there. We might just have to go again!
Owen never goes down the slide normal anymore. I guess that's part of being four. It's usually upside-down or backwards. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment