Since Brad started school a few weeks ago, the boys and I have been spending lots and lots of time together. Brad leaves the house at 7:30 AM and we don't get to see him again until sometime between 7:30 and 9:30 PM depending on the night. :(
Sometimes the boys don't get to see him at all the entire day if they slept past 7:30 in the morning since they are usually in bed already by the time he gets home.
On the up-side, we have had some good time together, playing, pretending, potty training and all in all I think it has been good for me to focus in on spending more time with the boys since everyone has had to adjust to less attention from mom when #3 arrived!
This is trevor's favorite place to be, he is such a swaddle, wrap-me-up-tight little guy.
I love using this wrap when we go to church or if I know I'm going to be walking around a lot in shopping or whatnot. He sleeps so good in it and I feel like we can be out for a whole day and not mess up his sleep patterns too much. :)
We are trying to get back into a good routine again, making time for chores, play-dates, shopping, etc. Monday is now our library day. The boys love going to story time, and afterwards I let them pick out enough books to last us through the week so we can have new stories to read each night.
This is what Trevor thinks of story time.
Rub-a-dub-dub, now there's three boys in the tub!
Owen and Chase love taking baths so much. If I let them, they'll easily spend an hour playing in the tub, splashing and playing pretend with their cars and other little legos and things.
Guess who's now potty trained!!!!
Yes it's true. My huge accomplishment of the week last week. We got out of diapers cold turkey and just went for it. I let him use my phone a few times the first day so he could get into the mood of sitting and waiting on the potty better. We downloaded the potty book app which reads you the popular story for boys or girls about learning to use the potty. Then we'd listen to the potty song and sing it together. That song was seriously stuck in my head for about three days after that, oh darn-it! I'm singing it again now!
Here's Trevor hanging out on his tummy. He is seriously the easiest baby. His days are so predictable and he is such a happy baby. He loves to lay on his back and watch his mobile go round and round while playing music. He also loves his bouncy seat and his swing. I find him smiling at the toys on the sing and bouncer all of the time now.



3 comments:
congrats on the potty training.
Hurray for Chase and being Potty trained. i don't love potty training.
Your boys are darling. Hang in there. I know it is tough doing it all on your own sometimes. You have a great attitude about it! I get really grumpy when Ryan is working a lot!! I am impressed! :)
Post a Comment