A family in our ward threw another great Halloween party this year. I'm sad I didn't get more pictures, everyone looked so good. And every couple was themed together so cute too! It was a fun night out for Brad and I, actually our first date out since Trevor was born, thanks to Grandma Leslie and Grandpa Carl. They watched the kids for us and handled a very cranky Chase really well. I was so grateful!
Didn't have much time to pick out costumes with Brad's schedule, so with the hour we had on his lunch break the day before, we came up with this! haha, lame I know. :)
All dressed up as little red riding hood's grandma, everyone got a good laugh out of it.
Here you can see what he looks like without the wig, and notice the matching nails and lipstick. haha! They were so fun and won best costume!
The cute zombie couple. Had to laugh at where his hand is reaching. lol!
mmmmm. Brains.
We enjoyed some yummy food, and some chatting with some great friends!
These were so yummy and seriously cute. Thanks Wendy for all the time you took to make these!
We got to play some fun and some interesting games after munching and talking. I love playing games with a big group. We got some good laughs out of it!






1 comment:
I loved your costumes! The pictures made my day!
Post a Comment